A well designed building ventilation system will contribute to improved productivity and a safer work environment. It can also help reduce energy usage and greenhouse gas emissions.
Edmonds ventilation products have been specified into many different buildings, from factories to multi-residential apartment buildings. They have also been specified in highly demanding climate areas including Far North Queensland, Florida, Canada, Northern Europe and the Middle East.
The Australian designed and manufactured Hurricane™ Turbine Ventilator has received global recognition as the leader in wind-driven ventilator technology.
Edmonds Hurricane™ ventilators are constructed from corrosion resistant aluminium and feature a Tandaco pre-packaged double row bearing system, for optimum performance under a wide range of conditions. Hurricane™ ventilation systems are designed to ensure your building will have the best ventilation performance, with the right air exchange rates.
For your peace of mind, all our standard products have a 15 year warranty. Hurricane™ ventilators have been performance tested to Australian Standard 4740 (Performance of Natural Ventilators) to determine flow rate capacities. They have also been wind load tested to 195km/h and tested for rain penetration.
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically designed for commercial / industrial applications
- Made from light weight, corrosion resistant marine grade equivalent aluminium
- Higher flow coefficients than comparable sizespherical vents
- Extensive range of products
- Available in high corrosion resistance version
- Available in product suited for smoke release applications
- Tested to Australian Standards
- Matching accessories
- Manual and Electric dampers
- Short lead times on standard products
- 15 year warranty
A Revolution in Ventilation Award winning Hybrid ventilation offering exceptional performance and energy savings.
Ecopower ventilators are the world's first true hybrid ventilators that will work in all conditions, even when there is no wind, to ensure a constant supply of fresh air. It combines natural ventilation with a computer controlled, high efficiency electric motor in a single unit to ensure consistent air quality and guaranteed peak performance when you need it.
What makes the ecopower revolutionary is its patented design. The ecopower allows the wind turbine itself to be used as a centrifugal impeller, no separate fan is required when running in powered mode. The motor is installed in a direct drive configuration to the turbine, ensuring minimum flow obstruction for maximum air movement. It also results in lower maintenance costs. The motor can be activated on by a simple manual switch or operation can be controlled by any digital measure, such as temperature, humidity, gas concentration level etc.
Features and Benefits:
- High efficiency ventilation at all times
- Low energy costs
- Significantly lower noise levels than axial fan vents
- Advanced German EC motor technology
- Edmonds vertical vane technology for higher performance (tested to AS4740 by Edmonds)
- Light weight
- Single phase power and low voltage (selected models) for easy electrical installation
The Vehicle Vent is made from impact resistant polymer and is easy to install on a wide range of vehicles.
Wind driven vehicle vent for use on:
and many other places.